A True Love
“Producing smile is the job of man;
My every smile contains Thy name,
Everything that I have is Thy blessing;
And Thou always saved me from blazing.
Thou heal my wounds and take away all my pain,
I never felt me alone due to Thy coalescing;
When I weep and get oppresses,
Thou come like a light and console me as a god friend,
I always feel Thy Hand in my hand;
Thou can never see me stressed,
And always stay me blessed.
Thou never blamed me when I do wrong,
Thou just came and lead me towards the right plan.
Thy love is like an ever burning flame,
That has no ending and is always caressing;
Thou give me name and fame.
Today I am confessing I feel shame,
When I look at thy grants and observe my sinful deeds;
Thou art an absolute Omnipotent Power,
And I am just a seed,
Who beg nothing,just the true flame of Thy Love;
That is beyond everything and is always true.“
- A Man Can Avert His Own Destiny
- Thy Eyes
- Thought Provoking Proverbs
- A Poem About The Relationship Of Brother And Sister
- Frankenstein Themes, Motifs & Symbol
- The Crucible Themes, Motifs & Symbols
- The Crucible Analysis of Major Characters
- Lord of the Flies Themes, Motifs & Symbols
- The Scarlet Letter Themes